What is the Adoption Booster?
An approach based on proven methods
- The Agile project framework: more commonly used in IT development. We have defined an educational approach that allows us to define rhythms and performance indicators, while adapting the program as it is carried out.
A short program, based on effectiveness and adaptation as the program progresses
- Provide visibility into the evolution of adoption, by increments
- Capitalize on past increments
- Improving the adoption project through adaptation
Unlimited access to our platform with many quality content and resources covering all Microsoft 365 themes
- Online sessions to interact live with an expert Microsoft 365 product trainer
- Tutorial videos for help focused on tool features
- Use case videos to project yourself in the concrete use of the features
- A social network for sharing best practices
The Adoption Booster objectives
- Conduct a pilot to evaluate or test a group of users
- Define a change management strategy with feedback from your own teams
- Target teams’ practices, develop them and manage potential resistance
- Deploy the practices of a particular software to all your employees
The 3 phases of the Adoption Booster
Our teams analyze your needs and set goals. This phase takes place over the course of a day with your change management team during which the following topics will be discussed:
- Definition of the key message: "Why is this change strategic for my company?" and "How will a user be motivated to change his/her current practice to the new solution?"
- Determining the sponsor who will carry out the project, motivate the teams and lead by example
- Introducing the methodology to the change management team
- Defining follow-up indicators to validate project success
- Defining action plans based on objectives, indicators, and key messages
During this second phase, various actions will be implemented:
- Preparing and setting up communication. This communication can be very diverse and take many forms: newsletters, information meetings, video teasing, and much more
- Participation in training and self-training sessions with videos made available
- Debriefing and feedback on the actions carried out
The review is a moment of exchange between the change management teams and the Mandarine Academy’s counterparts. A quantitative and qualitative assessment of the actions will be presented with a particular focus on feedback.